7.3.07

The Pre-Game Countdown

The excitement, emotion and craziness are gaining momentum!
Alicia and I are running around town today putting together the final touches for the baby room and getting ready for her c-section.
We went to Presby today, filled out a ton of paperwork signing away my birthright and giving blood - well, at least Alicia did.
We will be at the hospital at 5:30 in the morning for the pre-game speech and to get suited up. Finally, all my expertise from watching "ER" will pay-off. If the doctors have any challenges I will be there to back them up.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Congratulations! I've already posted the first pics on my blog: www.ktontheloose.blogspot.com. I can't wait to see an updated Lonestar Liam!

Kate said...

You two are such great cousins - I can't wait to meet Liam and welcome another cousin into the family! Congrats!