12.3.07

The Barn Buffet is Open for Business !

Below is Alicia's barn where all the magic happens. Our first night was a fun one. The relaxation of being home is tremendous. I got to cook dinner (yes, you may gasp in amazment) - spaghetti, toasted bread and corn on the cobb. All prepared in restaurant fashion.

About 12:30 Alicia became exhausted. She fell asleep on the couch waiting for Liam to feed - she only had 1 hr of rest at the time. Actually, I don't know if she was exhausted or just despondent because we watched the Mavericks get blown out by 30 pts to Golden State. She loves her Mavs.
As for me, I was there with her through both early morning feeds. However, I crashed and slept for about 6 hours. What a gift to me. When I got up Alicia was running around, smiling - just full of joy an excitement.
Like my Dad says..."You ain't man enough to be a woman."
I couldn't agree more.









No comments: