4.3.07

Mark your Calendars for March 8th!

We bring great news that Liam will finally be making his grand entrance!
Alicia talked to Dr. Reigal last week and he said that we could do a c-section on the 8th. We tried to do it on the 7th which is Connor's birthday but unfortunately doc is going to be out of town.
Alicia is definitely ready for lil buddy to be on the outside of her rib cage rather than kick it from within. We are excited about this coming Thursday in the form of pre-game anticipation.
This is a special and memorable time in our lives. It is fun for me to reminice of the times I thought of when I would be a father and what day that would be.
The 8th is going to be a blessed day in my book of days.

2 comments:

Katy said...

I CANNOT WAIT to meet Liam! I will be praying for both mother and baby! Who knows, Liam could still choose to come on the 7th! Being an aunt is the absolute BESTEST!

Joe and Kelli said...

Patrick-
what an exciting time for you all. Joe and I just had our first in December and it is the most amazing gift I have ever been given. Toby is a total joy for both of us and I LOVE being a mom! I had a c-section...it's not bad at all, tell Alicia not to worry. She won't feel a thing.

enjoy the next few days as just the two of you because life sure does change when your little pride and joy shows up.

Can't wait to see pictures. you can see our little one at babywilmot.blogspot.com

have a GREAT WEEK!
Kelli (Canatsey) Wilmot