23.11.07

Family Picture Show

Several weeks ago we had family pictures taken in Cabot,Arkansas (just down the road from Little Rock) by a phenomenal photographer. We heard about Christy Hollingshead from a friend of ours and checked out her photoblog and I was blown away. I had seen work from many photographers but hers was far and away the best I have ever seen. I told Alicia that we needed to get us and Lonestar over to Cabot to have pictures made of the family. She was truly fun to work with and as you can see below she is creative. Her pictures are definitely works of art to be placed in the home. I highly reccomend her if you want to have beautiful and unique photos of your family made. Thank you Christy for your excellent work!

Check out her blog - Christy Hollingshead Photography









No comments: